Stay at the best option for Green Valley, AZ, resorts to take advantage of convenient access to the area’s multitude of exhilarating outdoor adventures. Hike or bike along miles of picturesque trails, or explore the depths of an underground cavern. It’s all within reach when you stay at the Canoa Ranch Golf Resort.
Biking and Hiking
- Juan Bautista de Anza Trail
- Madera Canyon, Madera Nature Trail, U.S. Forest Service’s Ranger Station, 303 Old Green Valley Road, Nogales, 1-520-281-2296
- Enjoy 200 years of Southwest History at Tubac Presidio State Historic Park, where you can tour the oldest Spanish fort in Arizona.
- Explore the awe inspiring Colossal Cave Mountain Park where you can enjoy a cave tour, hike the trails or simply relax with and enjoy a picnic. 16721 E. Old Spanish Trail, Vail, 1-520-647- 7275
- Kartchner Caverns State Park, 2980 S. Highway 90, Benson, 1-520-586-2283
Boating and Fishing
- Pena Blanca Lake, 16 miles NW of Nogales; access I-19 and AZ 28
- Patagonia Lake is a hidden treasure in the hills of southeaster Arizona.